Welcome to my stupid blog full of junk and have a nice time digging around. But remember fresh garbage doesn't smell nice.

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Hello World

I've always hated blogging and here I am writing my first post in MY blog ..oh well, what the hell.. I'm a hater by nature, I hate most of the things I do in life, and still I'm doing it. It is funny though how we all do things we hate on daily bases: get up early for work, work, smiling at people we do not really like, and wiping your ass.. All right, enough with the whining, never mind this post, it is a result of my boredom and my social life being unfulfilled at the moment, but who gives a shit anyway? It's my first and my last post man, so don't beg for more, I'm serious! Even more serious than serious Sam!

Booyakasha!

No comments: